Non-UCSC Course Credit

Get ahead at UCSC with transferable coursework!

AP or IB Exams

If you've earned a sufficiently high score on an AP Calculus or IB Higher Level Mathematics exam, you can receive UCSC course credit.

Learn about exam course credit.

Community College Courses

You can earn UCSC course credit by taking an articulated math course at a California Community College.

Learn how to find transferable courses.

Other Transferable Courses

College level courses taken at other institutions may be transferable for course credit, but case-by-case review is typically required. Check before you enroll!

Learn how to request review of a course.